Tuesday, May 27, 2014

James Clingerman and The Von Flue Choke



I want to endorse a new video I saw from a young black belt named James Clingerman.  It’s entitled "Mastering The Von Flue Choke."   

In the series James is able to get the Von Flue Choke from so many positions that it’s hard for me to fathom.  I was blown away from all the sheer awesomeness that this video series had to offer!  I think this is such an important position (especially for self-defense) that I thought I must highlight it on my blog. 

I’m afraid that a video of this significance will merely disappear in the heap of all the other countless videos have gone away because of non exposure.  I think it’s changed my game and added a bunch of new options especially when someone tries to wrap my neck (hint hint) for any reason.  

 I don’t endorse anything that isn’t awesome.  I am not making any money off of this video.  Check it out if you want to get better



 This is not the video but an intro.  It gets so much deeper.

The Von Flue Choke with James Clingerman


You can download "Mastering the Von Flue Choke"  at 
The Fight Hub 

Follow me on twitter at KeithOwen or go to www.bjjmoves.com and enter your email for more videos and blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment