Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Self Defense Techniques in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with Pedro Sauer

Here is my Professor, Pedro Sauer (www.pedrosauer.com) explaining why Self Defense Techniques are important in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He also talks about his vision of what a black belt should be. I really like this video! I will only leave this up for a week or two and then I will be taking it down. Share it with others.





Be sure to sign up for my 60 second Jiu-Jitsu tips with your email at www.bjjmoves.com and follow me on twitter @keithowen

3 comments:

  1. great video! I do bjj but at my school is sport oriented... I would love to learn the self defense gjj

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last place I went and where I hope to go back one opportune was very good about balancing time with sport and defense Jiu-Jitsu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVcDokZhI5Q

    ReplyDelete